Thursday, December 3, 2015

English Challenges


Hi teacher and classmates, today I´m going to take about English challenges. This subject in this semester was very good. Fist, I liked that the miss helped us, but she never forced to participate in activities. This is very important because, for example, I felt more comfortable and secure. I never felt ashamed, but I learned a lot.  
Second, I love to use blog. I think that the use of blog is very important for student because we practice the language. For example, I learned to write my opinions in English. Also I learned to use grammar focus and a lot vocabulary. Anther thing important is that students read different opinions of one matter and they gave their opinions about its. 
I think that I need to be improved is listening. The listening is very difficult for me because I don´t understand  not much. Before I thought that to read in English was very difficult, but this semester found that to read in English isn't impossibility. Also to read in English is very important because undated papers is in English. So I think that I have to watch movie in English without Spanish subtitle. Also, I think that I have to listen English music. And I want to read English papers, too. 
Outside English class I has used a lot English. I have read in English: papers, book, instructions, recipes, etc. Also I went to Pearl Jam´s concert and I understood (a little) when Eddie Vedder talked us. This moment was fantastic. 
I think that English is very important because it is language universal. It´s fundamental for inform us. 


1 comment: