Thursday, August 21, 2014

My Subjects




Hi classmates. In this post I'm going to write about me, hehehe. First of all, in this season I only have subjects of three areas of psychology: sporting, legal and clinical. 

 
In this moment, I'm taking extracurriculars activities that I are doing me happy: swimming and zumba. In the first, I go university's swimming pool because swimming relax me a lot. In the second, Zumba is a very good exercise to body and mind. And I believe that a healthy lifestyle is very necessary.


Finally, my expect from this new academic period is know other areas of psychology like, por example, the sporting psychology and the systemic theory of psychology. I really hope can achieve new knowledge.





2 comments:

  1. Our university have a pool?! wow... I want to take that extracurricular activity the next semester.
    Have a good semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what our university have a pool... is really tempting take a extracurricular activity like that...

    ReplyDelete