Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Favorite Piece of Technology is television



My favorite piece of technology is television. It is great. I have it since I was a little girl. My dad gave me my first television when I was four years old. It was pink. Actuality I have a smart TV. It´s very large. I bought it with my salary. I have black and white TV, too. 

 On it, I watch every movie and different programs: "My name is...", "Sacred Culture", "Wild Culture", "Taboo" , etcetera. I play on it, too. I use my television every day because I watch movies at night and I watch  "Telenoticias" in the mornings. It´s very useful for me because it informs  me and entertains me. 

I think that my life without it would be very different because I would have other entertainment and I would inform myself with other means. 

2 comments: