Thursday, September 11, 2014

Photograph in Puerto Varas

This is my favorite photograph. On  it is my boyfriend and me. We are in Salto del Petrohué in Puerto Varas. This is an place wonderful. We went on  holiday in south of Chile. We idea were to arrive to Chiloé, but we spend all money.

 This photograph was taken  for Coke, a friend. I and my boyfriend went alone, but we met at Coke and his girlfriend in Salto del Petrohué. The meeting was casual, but we were very happy. 

It shows a landscape beautiful: the volcano Osorno, a forest and the river. It shows us, too. In this day we were very happy because we had been waiting with anxious know this place. And it was magic.

The photograph is very important for me because that vacations was the best of my life. This photograph recaptures all emotions that I lived. 

I recommend to know Puerto Varas, in particular Salto del Petroé because it is a unforggetable place and the southern people is very friendly. 



4 comments:

  1. Puerto Varas is a very good place. I have a very nice memories in this city.
    The Osorno Volcano is amazing!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Puerto Varas, I went three years ago and I remember it like a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puerto Varas is beautiful, this is a great place to rest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puerto Varas is very nice!!! I remember "Saltos del Petrohué", because I went the last year and I can say that is a amazing place!

    ReplyDelete