Thursday, October 23, 2014

My favorite band

My favorite band Soda Stereo. Soda Stereo was created in 1982 when  Gustavo Cerati, Zeta Bosio and Charly Alberti met. Their type of music is Rock Latino. Their first show went in Buenos Aires in a discotheque. Soda Stereo was the most popular band in Latin America. Their music was listened by million of persons in a lot countries.

In 1997 Soda Stereo got separated permanently, but their members stayed in music. In September 4th, 2014 Gustavo Cerati died, after he had been  in coma for four years. His death was sad for a lot people.

But I love this band. I like it very much because I knew their song when I was a girl. My mother listened to this music every day and this made me happy. Also, I liked their style of music and look. I sang "Persiana America" and "Profugos" all day. My mother has photos of my shows. I wanted to marry Cerati.

Now, I like a lot songs: Sobredosis de TV, Cae el sol, Corazón delator, etc. But my favorite song is "Ella usó mi cabeza como un revólver".I like to think what there is behind the lyrics.



No comments:

Post a Comment