Thursday, October 2, 2014

My grandfather: An Expert on mechanic of cars.

I admire at my grandfather, his name is Guillermo Osorio. He´s a expert in mechanic of cars, but he didn´t study in university. He learned the mechanics of cars when he was  adolecent.

He born in La Florida. He had five sisters, he was the minor. He has worked since very small because his family was very poor. He worked in different trades. 

When he was fifteen years his uncle invited him to work in a mechanical of cars workshop. Guillermo loved trade since this moment. 

When he was twenty years made his small mechanical of cars workshop in La Florida. He was very happy because he reached his dream. 

At present, he has an  enormous mechanical of cars workshop in Colina. He has repaired since small cars and bicycle until gigantic truck. He has faithful clients because his work is good. He is great. 
I love and admire very much at my grandfather because he is a beautiful person and a earnest man. I think that his mane shouldn´t to be forgotten. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful story. All people who are struggling in life deserve a reward like that :3

    ReplyDelete