Thursday, September 10, 2015

A country I would like to visit


I would like to visit India. India is in south Asia and it has a lot population. For me to visit India is a dream. I would like to visit this country because I think that its culture is interesting. India is a  very different country and this attracts me. If I won the kino, I´d go to India with my family and friends. 
I don´t know a lot  about the country, but once I watched a soap that talked about India. In this soap showed landscapes and a little of its culture.   
The India I like its culture, its landscapes, its belief, etc. I love all of its clothing and dances. But, it has a lot poverty because it has caste system.  
I would like to visit India and go all over many different places and people. I would visit Ganges river,Taj Mahal, Fort of Agra, Gold Temple, Calcuta, Surat, etc. But, I wouldn´t live there because its reality is very different from me. Also it´s a country very sexist. 



1 comment:

  1. I want to win the Kino too!!! hahaha But in that case, I want to visit Mexico and go to the Frida Kahlo museum and drink a lot of "tequila".

    Luck with this!!

    ReplyDelete