Thursday, September 24, 2015

The best concert I´ve ever seen


In my life I´ve been little concert. But once best friend, Stephanie, invited me at concert of Miranda!  When we a little girls Miranda! was prefer musical group. That is why it was so important for us to go together. 
This concert  was wonderful. We were very good because dancing and singing every night. 
The concert was 2015 in August. It was in the discotheque Blondie. I´ve never gone at Blondie in my life, but this night was fantastic. We know a lot people. 
 I liked everthing of its: the performance, music and production. Also the place was very nice. The best its that after the show the party continued at 5 AM. 
We happened a anecdote...In the concert was a lot people and everyone were euphoric. So We were very crush. After we enjoyed the show we realized that I has a gum in my hair jajaj This was very funny. But we weren´t scissor, so my friends cut my hair with your tooth.
The concert were very important for us and never we forget. 




1 comment:

  1. What a great experience with your best friend, I bet that it was really fun. I like some songs of Miranda!, most of them are really 'happy' songs jajaj. See you!.

    ReplyDelete