Thursday, October 1, 2015

A day to remember


Today, I´m going to talk about a day to remember. I always remember 18th September, 2015. That day was very important for me, because my family got together after a lot time. In that day, my grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts, mother, sister and my boyfriend were present. We were 15 persons. 
We got together  in the morning to prepare the food: meat, salad, dessert and drinks. In afternoon , we cooked the meat and we stood around the grill. Also we drank terremotos and chicha, and we ate choripanes. The children drank terremoto, too, but without alcohol. After, we ate meat, salad and  dessert. The lunch was very funny, everytime we laughed.
After the lunch, everyone played traditional games. And we danced different kinds of music. My grandfather danced with my little cousin and later that day he couldn´t stand up. 
In the night, we went to fonda in Colina. It was very entertaining. In the day the fonda belongs to the family, but in the night is a good party. There was musical bands, humorists, karaoke and dancers. I  danced cumbia with my boyfriends the whole night.
I always remember that day because it was very beautiful and funny.




3 comments:

  1. I always remember the september's that i spent with my family, the 'fiestas patrias' are a good moment in the year to be with our families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with my family and friends in past Fiestas Patrias too, it is the best holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is so pretty that your family to be gather in that dates. My family also be gather in this date :)

    ReplyDelete