Thursday, October 15, 2015

My future job

Hi, Today I´m going to talk about a my future job...I  would like to have a job in a ONG or in SENAME with offending of law teenagers. I would like to do professional practice in DEM Foundation or Opcion Corporation, next year. I would like to work in this area because offending of law teenagers are very danger in yours rights. They have been suffered in yours life. And I would to like to help them.  This job is outdoors  and indoors, too. It is outdoors because teenagers have a context and a family out corporations, and psychology would work with them. But professionals would work inside corporations, too.  I would like to work in south of Chile because in regions doesn´t has a lot law psychology. Also I love south of Chile a nature. My favorite place is Valdivia. I wouldn´t travel a lot in my job only sometimes. But of course I want travel in my holiday jajaj. I´m studying  major psychology specialize in "Updated interventions with offending of law teenagers". I love this area but and in the future I would like to study clinical psychology specifically systemic. I would like to study this area because I think that is very important to work with family of the teenagers. I think that this two areas are very compatible. 
















 

2 comments:

  1. Genesis,
    I want to work with teeaneger too! I think the work in SENAME will be a challenge for you! Luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you studies is very important, and necesary for the children´s population.

    ReplyDelete