Thursday, October 29, 2015

My best friend


Hi teacher and classmates, today I´m going to talk about my best friend...My best friend is Alejandra Acevedo. We met in school Desiree in first grade, we were classmates. But we were best friend in third grade when we were eight years old. When I met her I hated her because she was very tedious and disagreeable, but in third grade we fell in love with the same boy,Cristofer, and we conspired to trap him. Nowadays the boy  is our friend. In school we did all thing together. And we did homework together, too. In free time, we did videos: once I dressed as Paulina Rubio and she was my dancer.

We enjoyed to do things together. Even we holiday together. We went to beach, hill, south of Chile, swimming pool, etc. Until now I feel part of her family.

We have been best friend for fourteen year. We learned a lot about living together. I taught her to ride bike, and she taught me to cook.  When we went to different university in 2011 we suffered a lot, because we missed each other. But in 2012 we went to live together in Santiago (because we were from Colina). It's fantastic. She´s best partner´s house. We have a lot anecdotes and every time we laugh. We enjoy the time together: go park, do sport, watch TV, cook and gossiped jajajja.

Our story is very beautiful and I think that we are best friend for ever.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion Alejandra Acevedo is a beautifull people.

    Bye!.

    ReplyDelete