Thursday, October 22, 2015

How green are you?



Hi teacher and classmate, today I´m going to take about environmentally friendly practices. I do environmentally friendly practices since 2010 when I got environment consciousness. I learned about this practices in different places: school, labor, university, my house, etc. I learned with my friends, too. 
I recycling in my department, because there was  eco-organization. It´s very good because it´s next to trash can and it is easy of use. In my university have  eco-organization, too. But the problem is that  in other places don´t have this system. 
I think that environment  is very important everyone, so I try to help its. So I don´t use car in the city because it contaminate. But I don´t like to ride bike in Santiago, for that reason I use only public transport and walk sometimes. 
I think that is very important to teach at children about environmentally friendly practices in the school and on TV. I would to teach about its. 
I do a lot activity to reduce my carbon footprint. I don´t use plastic bag and reuse plastic pan. Also, I don´t use firewood. I don´t wear out the water, etc. 
In the Santiago is missing environment consciousness, because the people don´t care for natural resource. They wear out water, electricity, gas, paper, plastic, etc. In this city is missing that State invest in to care environment. 


 


1 comment:

  1. Genesis you are a lucky girl! In my department we don't have a eco-organization, for that reason is difficult to me to recycle. Do you have some ideas to recycle anyway?

    ReplyDelete