Thursday, October 8, 2015

Election day

I am not going to vote in the next presidential election because I don´t  believe in the political parties. In the past election, I voted for Roxana Miranda because I believe in her political ideas. But I know if she is going to nominate again.

My opinion about electoral campaigns is that some political parties abuse of people in diferent aspects. The politician fill street with poster. They dirty city with pamphlet. And they do acoustic pollition. Also,  I think that some political parties spend a lot money in electoral campaigns. And they get this money for ilegal transaction.

I think that a person with a public position should have different qualities as hard working, true, transparent, trustwoethy, empathetic, etc. I think politician are more interesting in your business that in people, for example: education.

I have never consider becoming a polician because I want to work in others areas with other person. But I think politics is very important for everyone in the worl.

I think electoral campaigns in my district have a bad focus because in Colina all polician are very rich person. And them campaigs are false. 

No comments:

Post a Comment